Dear campers, the Champ Tillet *** campsite is now ready to welcome you this summer, in all serenity and happiness until the end of the 2021 season!
We are very pleased to announce you that all our facilities will be opened (swimming pools, water park, bar/restaurant, playgrounds) and our regular services will be provided and adapted to the current situation (included children’s animations).
However, some sanitary measures must be implemented to keep your holidays safe.
You will find below the detail of the measures proposed by the Champ Tillet *** campsite.
In the summer, we can reasonably think that the sanitary rules will diminish, and we will do our best to apply the current ones so that you can fully enjoy your holidays!
While booking your holidays at Camping Champ Tillet ***, you can subscribe to a cancellation insurance at 2,8% of your stay from our partner, Campez Couvert. This insurance covers you for a range of circumstances relating to Covid-19, as well as the classic cancellation reasons (click here for the details of the insurance and the Covid-19 extension policy).
- 1 person per family authorized inside the front desk
- Please prepare your stay number (5-digit number)
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Reception desk area and card terminal regularly disinfected
- Mask mandatory inside the front desk
WATER PARK & SWIMMING POOLS
Very good news for the water park lovers: It will be opened from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (indoor swimming pool and waterslides) and even until 9:00 pm for the outdoor swimming pool!
- Reduction in the number of sunbeds to comply with social distancing measures
- Sprays available to disinfect your sunbeds before use
- Maintain a 1-meter distance from other families
We therefore count on your civism so that everyone can enjoy this cosy and lovely space!
We advise you to arrive from 4:00 pm in order to leave your rental accommodation vacant during at least 6 hours (cleaning + disinfection).
- We will give you your disinfected key and we will drive you to your accommodation without stepping in
- Duvets, blankets, and pillows are still provided. We advise you to bring your own duvet covers instead of your sheets. If needed, we have disposable duvet covers available upon request (3€)
- We maintain the beds made upon arrival in Premium and Chalet accommodations
- Due to the special cleaning and disinfection process, you must leave the accommodation before 10:00 am at the end of your stay
- On departure, we ask you to leave all the windows open to ventilate the accommodation, and to throw out the disposable protections from beds and pillows
- If you have used the sheets provided by the campsite (Chalets, Premium and sheets rental), you will have to put them in a plastic bag available on departure
No worries! As in each year, we give great attention to ensure that your accommodations are very cleaned upon arrival. Furthermore, we will strengthen the disinfection of every contact point.
- Masks are not mandatory (advised when the 1-meter distance cannot be respected)
- Hydroalcoholic gel and soap at your disposal
- Our cleaning team will complete regular rounds of disinfection in addition to the daily cleaning
For the comfort of all our guests, we will also ask you to respect social distancing and to limit your time within the sanitary facilities.
Kids club: Activities will be adapted and held with registration in small groups of 6 children
3 mornings a week with a reliable animator, aware of the special sanitary conditions
Entertainment for all ages: Sports tournaments are maintained (except for the soccer) and activities will be adapted but as funny as they used to be, so that you can fully enjoy your holidays in an easy-going atmosphere!
Conditions: Respect of social distancing, limited numbers of participants, systematic cleaning of material and hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal.
The bar/restaurant and its nice terrace have been opened since June 9, 2021. You will therefore be able to enjoy it this summer, while applying some hygiene rules.
- Wearing a mask when you circulate inside the restaurant
- Following the running direction indicated on the floor and respecting social distancing measures
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal
- Contactless menus with a QR code
Children playgrounds (trampoline, inflatable game…) will not be disinfected by our cleaning team. We therefore count on your understanding and civism.
Visits from your friends and relatives will be authorized after mandatory check-in at the front desk.
Caution: In order to guarantee the safety of all our campers, visitors will not be allowed to enjoy shared facilities such as swimming pools, water park and sanitary facilities.
YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION? WE ARE ALWAYS GLAD TO ANSWER YOU BY EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR BY PHONE AT +33 (0)4 50 44 33 74. SEE YOU SOON AT CAMPING CHAMP TILLET ***!