The 3*** Champ Tillet campsite extends over a 3.5 hectares area, in a natural and shady spot, at the foot of the Upper Savoy mountains.
To pitch your own tent or to park your own caravan/camping-car, we have a hundred or so of 100m² pitches, delineated by trees, copses and nature trails. For greater comfort, we also offer a wide range of other accommodation: From equipped tents (without bathrooms), to chalet and mobile home rentals.
You can rest assured that all the team will do their utmost to ensure you find the gentle relaxation or sporting passion you are looking for, whether you are travelling as a family, or with friends, a partner or on your own.
Founded in 1981 by Maryse and Constant Bardet, the Champ Tillet campsite has continually been improved over the years, whilst remaining a family-run business.
Today, our 3*** family campsite has many of the facilities of a larger one, with its heated indoor and outdoor pool, waterslides and children’s pool.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Size of pitches between 80m² – 100m²
- Electrical terminals 6A or 10A
- 2 sanitary units with hot showers, baby bath, child-friendly showers and toilets, facilities for the disabled
- Freely accessible kitchen under the outdoor marquee
- Water park access
- Barbecues are permitted
- Animals permitted if kept on a lead, with up-to-date proof of vaccination (extra fee)
- Tourist information at the reception
- Free WIFI zone around the reception desk
- Takeaways (July/August) and on-site restaurant/bar
- Bakery and greengrocer nearby (50m)
- Refrigerator rental (subject to availability)
- Bike rental
- Coin-operated laundry: Tokens on sale at the reception desk
- Sheets rental
Children’s play areas
Table tennis, Pétanque
Table football, volleyball, football
Up to two daily entertainments in July/August
At the end of the afternoon, we organise a range of tournaments to satisfy all your interests: table tennis, pétanque, football and the fabulous water jousting, not forgetting flip-flop throwing, a children’s fair, a karaoke and the Sunday evening welcome drink.
For total relaxation, there is also an open-air yoga course. In addition, the restaurant organizes dinner dances twice a week.