We welcome cyclists!
Our campsite is ideally located for your biking sports break…
The bicycle track (length: 35.6 km) next to the campsite will lead you on a discovery tour along the shores of Lake Annecy.
The mountain passes of Forclaz, Aravis and the Bauges seduce cyclists with their wonderful panoramic views.
Our region is an ideal playground for cyclists, where the satisfaction of intense effort is rewarded by the natural beauty of the landscape.
Every year, the Tour de France is back in these sumptuous mountains, offering us the unbelievable passion of those greatest mountain stages.
Whether you are travelling alone, with your family or as a group, we will give you the warmest welcome to make your stay unforgettable!
For cycle touring clubs, do not hesitate to contact us for more detail on these services or for quotations: From accommodation to special meals, or to organise a private dinner dance evening, we will be there to accompany you throughout your stay.
In 2017, the 3*** Champ Tillet campsite was awarded the “Welcome Cyclists” label which confirms that it offers all those amenities which today’s cyclists are looking for, whether they are travelling alone or in a group, namely:
- Shaded and spacious camping pitches
- Fully equipped and cosy rentals (mobile homes and chalets)
- ‘The refuge’: A two person hut for short stay tourers
- A 150m² marquee with an equipped kitchen available for bringing a group together in a friendly environment
- A restaurant offering meals and breakfasts specifically adapted to the sportsmen and women
- An indoor pool (open from early April to late September) with balneo bath at 28°C